Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Love is in the Air!

Woot! Love the new blog for the new year and some NEW chippies to show off as well!

Here is one of the stunning new designs hot off the laser cutter down at Scrapmatts HQ:

T <3 R

Here I have used the new chipboard CB5112 Hanging Hearts 01
(see below for how the chippies start off life!)

 CB5112 Hanging Hearts 01




I have used gesso and the Tim Holtz distress paints to colour this and finished off with a few extra embellishments, ribbon and a black felt tip pen.

Next up I have a layout I completed for the January post which I missed as I was quite ill with food poisoning! but I thought I would share it with you now:

The Grass Isn't Always Greener

 Here I have used  CB2024 Picket Fences 07 which I have simply gessoed,  CB5099 Grass 01  gessoed and then painted with water and gelato's, and CB5106 Chevrons 01
which have been gessoed, gelatoed anddoodled on with a black marker.



Thanks for letting me share my new creations for 2014 and hope you are enjoying the new blog! Don't forget to check out the Scrapmatts ning gallery  too!

luvReneexoxo

2 comments:

  1. Great work Renee and loving the new blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Renee, colourful and very pretty..the heart looks stunning in real life!!

    ReplyDelete