Thursday, January 29, 2015

A layout and a card

Hi there! I'd like to share two works I made with Scrapmatts chipboards and charms. Both of them are very romantic and layered, hope you'll like them!

First I made this layout using lots of chippies and charms


In this page I used chipboards CB2022 Leaf Spray, MC1028 Micro Chips 20, CB1107 Clocks 08 and CB2014 Twig 01. The charms CH085 Frame #9 and CH064 Keys #3were 

And after so much pink I wanted something different, so I made this blue and white card with the CB5113 Heart Frames 10 frame 


4 comments:

  1. I really love this page and the unusual point of the photo. I would like to know the name of the paper with the pink rosebuds on it, if that is possible. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so sweeet LO! love it!
    card just georgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work Teresa, so sweet and always pretty, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous projects, so soft and pretty. Love the pp on the Cat page and that gorgeous heart on the blue card. Lovely work :D

    ReplyDelete