Friday, August 7, 2015

Some new releases and a Christmas play!


I can't believe I'm playing with Christmas embellishments already but December is going to be here before we know it - even some of the Christmas Collections are starting to hit the stores! I figured I might as well get a head start on some Chrissie creating.
However before I share some Christmas tags there are some exciting new releases in the Scrapmatts Online store! Some of my favourites are the different versions of the 'Stringed Circles'. On this layout I've used the Stringed Circles with Stars but there are also plain, dots and arrows (something for everyone!)
Scrapmatts products used: Stringed circles CB5138, Assorted Words 24 CB6106 and Scrap words 02 CB1190. Along with Scrapmatts charms Filigree Flower #09 CH069 and Filigree Flower #3 CH005


How gorgeous are the matching stars to sprinkle around your page?!!

Some simple Christmas tags were next on the agenda - I always need heaps of these at Christmas time!
Scrapmatts products used: Tags 05 CB3009,  Pine Sprig 01 CB1225, Scrap Words 16 CB1214 and Scrap Words 14 CB1212. Along with Scrapmatts charm Filigree Flower #9 CH069

There are so many ways to use all of this fabulous chipboard so have fun playing!
Sonia x

2 comments:

  1. Christmas is too close, again! Loving the layout, the chippie just pops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. mega888 official doawload

    ReplyDelete