Tuesday, January 12, 2016

You & Me makes me happy - By Crece T

Hello everyone, Crece here today to share a layout i have been working on using some Scrapmatts Chipboard. I Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year, I know I sure did.

 You & Me 
Makes me Happy

And here are some close ups...

I have used CB5141 Retro Squares and inked them with pink and then cut them into pieces. 
The arrow with the 3 hearts comes from CB6105 Assorted Words 23 and was inked in red.


I love the CB6103 Scrapwords 21, There are so many different sayings that can be used on so many projects from layouts to cards and Off The Page, they are great!

Hope this year brings you lots of crafting and good times, make sure you head on over to the Scrapmatts page and check out all the NEW items that have been put into the store, and join in and upload your layouts using Scrapmatts products onto our Gallery, we love to see what you have created!

Crece
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love the fresh gorgeous colours Crece, awesome layout. The retro squares look fantastic in red

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet layout of you both!! I love how your paper layers mimics the Retro Squares... very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Crece.....love your use of the Retro Squares!

    ReplyDelete