Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Mid-year......Already?!




Hello friends of SCRAPMATTS..... 
Wow! Halfway through 2016, already......crazy!

Kim here to share with you a layout created using some of my favourite products from
My project this month is made using 2 stencils from the NEW STENCIL range & also some of the amazing chipboard pieces available in the the Scrapmatts online store.
Here is my layout....

AUTUMN FUN 



 My gorgeous little grandson, Flynn......having a splashing good time!
Cheeky Boy!


 A touch of stenciling in the background.
 
I have used the chipboard negative & texture paste to create additional leaves, that are quite thick. I have then sprayed with a combination of Autumn colours, (Lindy's Stamp Gang- steampunk sepia & mango mania and an older Tattered Angels glimmermist in pomegranate). I also used these to colour my Scrapmatts Leaves & words.

 Scrapmatts Stencils used;
 

 

Scrapmatts Chipboard used;


    

 

 I do hope you have enjoyed looking at my layout & I hope I have inspired you to scrap those
Autumn photo's?

Are a member of the 
Scrapmatts ning site????
Why not head on over & become a member!
Click below. 


Now you can share your 'Scrapmatts' creations with us!!!!
Until next time
Happy Crafting

Kim Ewins




 


8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous page! just love all those autumny leaves.. great colors and textures.. and kids just love a bit of water to play in!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy...simply love the colours of Autumn

      Delete
  2. Oh wow Kim - this page is marvellous. Love the way you've used the chipboard and stencils to create this fun and vibrant page :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning Kim, Love it and probably want it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. I love this autumn layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you've captured season in your layout, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim this is just stunning! I love the colours and the chipboard negative texture paste leaves look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Autumn layout...lovely colors & textures.

    ReplyDelete