Sunday, September 11, 2016

September creating with Lizzy.

Hello there, I hope your day is going well!

I would like to share two layouts I have created using some wonderful SCRAPMATTS products which I will list with a link to the SCRAPMATTS ONLINE STORE.

The first layout is a beachy one. I just love going to the beach and usually take lots of photos which I need to scrap. The photo I have used on my layout is of my daughter exploring the rocks and I have cut it into three for something different.  I have used some lovely SCRAPMATTS chipboard shells which I have left raw..


For some added interest I have also used the fabulous RETRO SQUARES 01 and also some GRASS to the sides of my photos. And my title came from the SCRAPWORDS 24,  I also did a little line of stencilling using the TILE STENCIL along the top of my page... and my layout..

Explore

ST5021 STENCIL TILE PATTERN



    

CB5099 GRASS 01




 
    
CB6061 SHELLS 01 

    

CB6062 SHELLS 02   

 

CB1238 SCRAP WORDS 24  
 
 
CB5141 RETRO SQUARES 01 
   

On my second layout that I would like to share with you, I have used some beautiful chipboard and some stencils. I have used the stencils two ways, one way is to use texture paste, and the second way is to just lay your stencil down on your layout and lightly spray with mist.
You can see the two ways I have used the stencils in this close up view of my page.



I have painted my beautiful chipboard with black gesso to make them stand out. I have also used drops of purple kindy glitz to add some sparkle..  And my layout..

Exquisite Beauty.

I will list all the Scrapmatts products I have used on my layout.. I hope you can see them all!

ST5035 STENCIL HEARTS 

 
ST1028 STENCIL FLOWERS 

 
ST1037 STENCIL BLING 

 
CB5060 SIGN BOARDS 02 

 
CB1127 AUST FEDERATION CORNERS 03 

 
CB2009 PAGE BORDERS 08 
 
CB5137 ORNATE TOPPERS 01 

 
CB6105 ASSORTED WORDS 23 
      

I hope you have enjoyed viewing my layouts and noticing all the wonderful SCRAPMATTS PRODUCTS.  I have linked up each one for you to find in the online store to make your shopping easier!
Thanks so much for coming by and come back soon as more inspiring creations are posted to show just how easy it is to use some chipboard and stencils on your layouts..
Happy creating...


4 comments:

  1. Oh Lizzy your creations are just stunning!
    You truly have a way with Scrapmatts products!!!
    Keep up the awesomeness xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both layouts showcase the Scrapmatts products to perfection Lizzy. I'm a big fan of the retro squares, the ornate toppers and the stencils. Oh I just love them all really. Inspirational work :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages with lots of Awesome Scrapmatts chippies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizzy, I adore both of your layouts, I love anything to do with the ocean, as since being wheelchair bound it has been the one thing I have missed the most...

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete