Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Welcome to November @ Scrapmatts!



Hello and a big warm welcome to November here at the Scrapmatts Blog!

Before most of our creative thoughts are consumed by the festive season, I would like to share a few of my latest creations, using some of the totally gorgeous range of 
products available in the Scrapmatts online store.

My creations this month revolve around babies!
My beautiful Daughter-in-law is expecting our 2nd grandchild any day now, so we are all getting very excited!
I have created a girl set and a boy set of matching card & gift tag.








I simply adore the Stencil Stars I added to the background of this tag!  

For both sets I have used  Scrapmatts Baby Boy (CB5135) chipboard pieces.
But Scrapmatts do have a Baby Girl option as well.

     
Baby Girl (CB5136)                       Baby Boy (CB5135)
The base paper used on my Girl Set is from Blue Fern Studio and for the Boy set I have used some Maja Design paper...... teamed with Prima flowers, lace, satin seam binding from Craft Queen. I have also used a variety of seed beads & larger beads I have had in my stash for quite a while.

Other SCRAPMATTS used;


  

 
 
 

I do hope you have enjoyed looking at my latest crafty items?
Please remember to check back here at the SCRAPMATTS blog in a few days to see what our other talented Designers have been up too!




Until next time (by which time I should be a Grandmother, again.....squeal!!!!)

Kim





8 comments:

  1. A big congrats on your new grand baby Kim! These tags and cards are so adorable, and I must admit the star stencil is rather cute too.. beautiful creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects Kim, congratulations on your upcoming grandchild, I have just used the Star stencil for some DT work for December, I agree with you it is fabulous to use, and so versatile hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to welcome a new Babe into the family. Hope all goes well for your DIL. Both projects are beautiful, with lots of layers and detailing, just perfect for the new arrival :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Kim you are prepared either way, beautiful as always. Love your layering

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are simply adorable and I'm sure will be loved on receiving them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the second grandbaby! Both sets look amazing, though I am partial to the boy one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome news Kim, wishing you lots if great memories with the new addition to your family. Beautiful creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kim these cards and tags are absolutely stunning, I love the colours and the layers...

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete