Thursday, December 1, 2016

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas!




Hello dear friends of
SCRAPMATTS!

Well, the festive month is now upon us with lots of organizing to be done...gifts to be purchased, decorations to put up and yummy food to be made for that all important day!
Today being the 1st of December is usually the day we put up our beloved Christmas tree, but because one of my youngsters in away at a school camp we are waiting until the weekend to do this special event!

Today I would like to share with you a couple of gift tags I have created to give to both of my sons  primary school teachers.

 I have used Kaisercraft papers on the backgrounds of my over-sized homemade tags.

 Our teachers put so much into our children's lives.....a little thank you goes a long way!

 Again I have used Kaisercraft papers and lots of beautiful Christmas Scrapmatts products!

Male gift tag!

Scrapmatts products used: 

I do hope all of our SCRAPMATTS friends have a truly wonderful 
Christmas......and
if you are traveling over the festive season please keep safe!

I hope to pop back here on the blog before the man in red appears to show you a couple of projects I've been working on.
here is a little peek....


 Please pop back in a day or two and check out what the other wonderful Scrapmatts Design Team members have been creating......

Until Next Time

Kim Ewins 



 
 

6 comments:

  1. I agree, teachers deserve to be thanked - they do amazing work in sometimes difficult circumstances. The tags you've made for them, will make them smile, I'm sure. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I make them smile, Helen :)
      Teachers are a special breed of person, I take my hat off to them!

      Delete
  2. Oh yes these are lovely gifts for teachers! Festive and beautifully created, those reindeers are so cute! It won't be long until Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such a adorable, they should be loved by the recipients.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gold touches are great. Love the large size.

    ReplyDelete