Monday, March 13, 2017

March Layouts

Hi everyone, Lisette here with two layouts featuring the wonderful Scrapmatts Chipboard & of course Stencils.

The first layout is of hubby and I having lunch on Bruny Island, Tasmania, on New Year's Day 2017.  Definitely not one of the best selfies we have taken, but it needed to be recorded.  We had lunch at the Bruny Island Winery - a lovely glass of Pinot Noir and some tapas dishes to share. 

The large page border that I have used under the photo has been in my stash for years and years and I have never found the right place to use it - well as you can see it fits perfectly here.  I love how it goes well with the word Love from one of the newest word sets.

Products used

CB2005 Page Borders 04
CB6115 Assorted Words 28
CB6013 Scrap Words 21
CB5092 Flowers 10 
ST1031 Stencil Hearts




My second layout is a bit different - not delicate at all.

My daughter and I, along with some friends from the gym, did the Miss Muddy 5km fun run in September last year.  It was the first time we had done something like this.  It was lots of fun and very messy.

CB1236 Scrap Words 22
CB6106 Assorted Words 24
CB1229 Chains 02
Hexagon Stencil - not yet in the shop (which I just love)




I hope my layouts have given you some inspiration.
Until April

Happy creating

Lisette 😊





4 comments:

  1. Two very different layouts, but both really wonderfully created!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layouts, Lisette! I like the Miss Muddy photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layouts Lisette, but I must say I love the Miss Muddy layout wins it for me...

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely layouts you have created here Lisette great work xxx

    ReplyDelete