Friday, October 13, 2017

Triangles

Hi everybody, me again.

I want to share two layouts that I love.

The first one is for the current challenge at Colour Blast - using Triangles to create a background.  I Immediately knew I had the right stencil and matching chipboard for this challenge. Just love how Sofie and Andrew have made it so easy to use the stencils and chipboard together.

I also found the gum leaves and gum nuts in my stash which I haven't used before.  Perfect for a photo in the Australian bush.

I finished the layout with chipboard words and a heart.




ST5003



CB5158 - Triangles 03



CB51148 - Gum Leaves 02


CB1159 - Hearts 05












CB1236 - Scrap Words 22


CB1209 - Scrap Words 12

CB1238 - Scrap Words 24


CB6106 - Assorted words 24



I didn't realise I had used so many different chipboard pieces.  I really like using the words.  I don't like big titles on a layout, but two or three words fit the bill.

Hope this has inspired you to create.

Until November (wow that is really scary),

Happy Scrapping

Lisette










2 comments: