Thursday, January 25, 2018

January Crafting with Christine

Happy 2018 Scrapmatts friends!  This month I've created a page and a tag with Scrapmatts goodies.  First up is a chipboard tag:


Scrapmatts materials: Large Chipboard Tag, ST1021 String Stencil


I painted the large chipboard tag and then layered some mediums.  For background texture I stenciled some paste through the String Stencil and worked from there until the chipboard tag is finished.

Next is a layout which I thoroughly enjoyed creating:


Scrapmatts materials: CB2023 Roses 01, Stencil 9002 Hexagons


Starting with a white cardstock, I painted different colors and then stenciled different hexagon sizes from the new Hexagon Stencil Set.  I then adhered the Roses chipboard beside the photo and built the cluster from there and viola!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you've been enjoying some awesome Scrapmatts inspiration from the team.  Enjoy the rest of your month and I'll be back for more Scrapmatts creating next month.

Check out all the yummy Scrapmatts range HERE.

Cheers,


2 comments:

  1. These look great Christine, amazing textures from the mixed media and stencils!

    ReplyDelete