Wednesday, June 13, 2018

June layouts

Welcome to my June post, its Lisette here.

Today I have two quite different layouts for you.

The first one I created for the CSI challenge for May, where Scrapmatts are a sponsor.  The theme for the months was 'get caught reading'.  I love nothing more than sitting by the water reading while on holidays.  The photo is from a recent break hubby and I had at Batemans Bay on the beautiful south coast of NSW.  We both spent many hours sitting on the balcony reading with a cup of tea or glass of wine! 

For those that read my posts each month you will notice that I haven't done any stenciling on this layout!  Quite different for me!


Product used:-



CB4069 - Ornate Frames 26



CB6110 - Ornate Frames 25



CB6113 - ScrapWords 32



CB1197 Scrapwords 05

I love this photo of our cat Sooty.  Over the last few months he has become very affectionate - it has only taken 7 years!  When I sit at my desk to scrap he always seems to appear about 10 mins later and proceeds to walk all over the desk and whatever it on it, then curls himself up in my lat.  Love this photo of him looking straight up and into the camera - thank goodness for phones!  And this one has stencilling!


Products used:-





ST5006 Stencil Circles





CB6043 Card Boarder 05





CB1205 Mini Tags 01



CB1192 Scrapwords 04



CB1236 Scrapwords 22



CB6088  Assorted Words 16

I hope my layouts have given you some inspiration.  See you in July!

Happy creating 
Lisette





2 comments: