Thursday, August 9, 2018

SCRAPMATTS CREATING with Lizzy!

Hello there,
 How is your day going?  The days seem to be flying by and I am just shaking my head that we are in August already!! I hope you are managing to get some Scrapbooking time in your busy week!

I would like to share some creating I have done and of course I have used some lovely SCRAPMATTS  on my pages!

The first layout is one I created for a previous months C.S.I. Color, Stories, Inspiration  challenge
that Scrapmatts were a sponsor for.. These are fun online challenges and you might win some lovely prizes!!

The challenge was a beachy themed one and I found some fabulous beach themed chipboard for my page and began creating! This was the challenge..
I created a page about a trip to the beach!

some closer views..
Some fabulous stencilling on the back ground and the String Circles!

More String Circles and I cant get enough of the Film Strips either!

A Ships Wheel, layered with a shell that has just been lightly swiped with gesso.. And a little secret, I have cut the Film Strip into two pieces so none was lost under my photo!!

Happiness is here!!

and here is a list of the Scrapmatts I have used for this page!

ST5005 Stencil Patterns 
 

CB1232 Film Strips 05 

 

CB6106 Assorted Words 24 

 

CB6065 Nautical Designs 02 

 

CB5139 String Circles 03 
 

CB1221 Nautical Designs 04 
 

And the second layout I have created that I am sharing with you is a layout I created just for the fun of creating! It is a simple design and didnt take long to create. A few special pieces of Scrapmatts and a little stencilling and spray of mist and I had this created in no time!

Some closer views..




I added some decoration to the corner of my page..


Some stencilling under my photo and some Retro Square Chipboard.

I just added some rhinestones to this pretty frame for some added bling..

Happy times..
Just a few pieces of Scrapmatts really makes for a lovely layout..

and the Scrapmatts that I have used for this page..

ST5035 Stencil Hearts 

 

CB4069 Ornate Frames 26 
 

CB5142 Retro Squares 02 

 

Well I hope you pop back again to check out what all the Designers are up to on the Scrapmatts Blog and you find lots of inspiration on ways to create with the wonderful Scrapmatts products..
Until next time,
Happy Scrapmatting!!

3 comments: