Wednesday, October 17, 2018

The Magic Of Oz



The Magic of Oz

Welcome to the month were some of us like to celebrate all things Halloween!!

I would like to share with you a layout I have completed this month featuring my gorgeous niece Rochelle.
A couple of years ago she went as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz for book week.
So naturally I had to use the beautiful papers from Graphic 45
The Magic of Oz


I have used a few chipboard pieces from Scrapmatts for this layout.




These pictures show where I have used the 


To create the layers, I have fussy cut up one of the sheets and placed over the base sheet.



 I have chosen to leave the Doorway frame, bubbles and string circles raw but I have coloured the micro chips with Archival Black Ink.
I have used the little film frames to showcase the faces.
I used these as reference to the Wizard of Oz being a movie.

To create this layout I have used the following chipboard









Thanks for stopping by and please pop over and check out the blog for more from our wonderful DT Members gorgeous projects.

If you wish to see more of my projects, you can find me on the link below


I always welcome comments. 

Until next month
Stay safe and warm.

Dream*Create*Inspire
JD
2018

xxx


2 comments: