Thursday, April 7, 2022

CUTIES

 Well hello again my lovelies.

I am back for this month with a couple of layouts showcasing not only some great Scrapmatts products but also a couple of pics of some friends cute kids, used with their permission.

First up we have this exquisite pic of Elowyn, how gorgeous is she.

For this page I added some extra detail by using the small flower stencil with the same pink ink that I used around the edge of the page. Also used some gorgeous flower chipboard which I inked in a few colours to help give some depth, then bling and beautiful lace helped to finish it off.

The corrugated cardboard is also from Scapmatts.



PRODUCTS USED

CB5177 Wildflowers 04


CT002 Flowers love little girls


CB1144 Flowers 08


ST9041 - A5 Flowers Stencil


5mm Gold Sparkle Acrylic Craft Gems


LL010 10mm White Polyester Cotton Lace per metre

Next up is a page with the cutest pic of a friends little boy and their new puppy, I love the way they are looking at each other it is so beautiful to see.

I have again inked through a stencil to add some more detail to the background, I tend to ink through most of my stencils as I find I like the definition and detail that I can achieve.  With the wire mesh chipboard I cut it on the diagonal and placed it top and bottom, this added some interest and also gave balance.
Lots of chippie words and a lovely title plus some nice little metal and chippie cogs.



PRODUCTS USED

CB1271 Scrap Words 55



CT052 Friends Forever


CB5197 Wire Mesh 02


CB1076 Gears 04


CH2001 Assorted Cogs


ST9023 Bricks 


Well that is it for me for this month.
Hope you find some inspiration and will use some of the amazing products to be found at 
Until next time.
Hugs and love
Annette xx

1 comment: