Thursday, July 7, 2022

Our Beautiful Family

 Hello again my lovelies.

I would like to share two pages featuring my lovely next door neighbours. I am so lucky to have them live beside me as they are such a gorgeous couple with the most beautiful little girl.

For the first page I used a beautiful chipboard saying as well as a left over piece of rose spray, both of which I inked with copper ink which really suited the colours in the pics as well as the papers.

A few little pale pink bling scattered over the page looked so nice.


PRODUCTS USED




6mm Pale Pink Gems




Next page is just Mum and Dad, these pics were taken at a wedding where Taylor was a bridesmaid and Ryan was arm candy.
This time I used gold ink on the chippy leaves but left the rest raw as it really worked fantastic with the pics like that.
The fancy window was left over from another project, just goes to show that you don't have to use it all at once.
Again scattered some bling over the page but this time I used gold.








Well that is it for me for this month.
I hope that all is well for you and yours.
Until next time
Hugs and Love
Annette

3 comments: