Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Shadow Box Frenzy

Hello All,

What a month it has been.....I was lucky enough to go to Brisbane and attend the Scrapbook & Paper Craft Expo earlier this month. It was fabulous to catch up with
fellow DT members and meet lots of other scrappers.
 
I am sure that you have already noticed that  we have been having lots of fun playing with the  new Shadow Boxes here at Scrapmatts.
 
"Forever"
 

  I love how you can create so much dimension using the shadow boxes, and they are very simple to put together.  To create this project I have used not only the Scrapmatts Shadow Boxes but the following other chipboard goodies; CB1203 Birdbaths, CB1016 Bird Cages 01,  CB1177 Layered Bridges ,CB6051 Trees ,   CB1134 Assorted Words . and CB1188 Birds .


 
Adding this bridge to the outside of the shadow box added more dimension to my project.



 

 
My Second project for the month is a layout that I have created using a frame that Andrew had created for the Brisbane Expo.
 
 " Precious"
 
 

 
I just adore the new arrows with words, CB6095 Assorted Words .

 
The CB1109 Heart Spray, embossed in white adds to the flower cluster.


I have heat embossed the ornate frame CB6090 Ornate Frames, with white embossing powder then cut up into pieces to layer and add more dimension to my layout.


No layout is ever complete without adding a few little scrapwords. I have used a selection from CB1189 Scrapwords , CB1199 Scrapwords .
 
Make sure you pop over and have a look at the new chipboard in store that was released at the Brisbane Expo!
 
Take Care
Tracey



4 comments:

  1. Thesea re both so amazing rin real life..love them both, beautiful colours and textures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely projects. Was great to see you again at the expo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning projects Tracey! They set off those gorgeous photos of your boys beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete