Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Spring, Fathers Day and a Scrapbooking Challenge

Don't you just love the spring time weather? Here in QLD it is pretty warm and sunny already although mornings can still be a little chilly. Even more exciting is spring time weddings as I have a couple to go to in the next month.

Although creative time has been sparse for me lately with a month long uni prac and a mountain of assignments taking up all my time. But the end is near and I have big plans so hopefully next month will be full of new things to share.

This month the Scrapmatts team got to join in a challenge over at Stuck! Sketches, and you can too. Entries close 29 September. Here is the sketch for the challenge:


And my layout, which I changed up a bit using only a single photo, as I was having printer issues at the time:


And here are a couple of Fathers Day cards:


And a baby shower card:





4 comments:

  1. Love your layout for Stuck challenge, feeding the duck.
    Cards are awesome and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch and the cards are just fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout, the chippie works so well with the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO and awesome cards :)

    ReplyDelete