Sunday, September 14, 2014

Stuck on Spring & Starting to think about Christmas.






Hello All :)

Kim here to share a few of my latest creations using

Firstly I would like to show you my layout created for

{ Imagine }
 If you don't imagine nothing ever happens at all- John Green

 


I tweaked the sketch just a little.
 
Thank You
Stuck?! for an awesome sketch to work off!

Next up I want to share a few Christmas Creations
I know....Christmas??!!
But let's face it, it will be here before we know it!


I have used
&

And for this tag I have used

I do hope you have liked what I have created?
And I do hope you pop over and visit us over at the
Scrapmatts Ning Site 

Until next time

Enjoy your creative time!

Kim 
x



4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous layout for Stuck Kim..your christmas card and tags are just amazing..love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo beautiful Kim! Your layout is just so soft and flows perfectly across the page :) Your Christmas goodies are divine - love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your Christmas projects, they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning work! LOVE the Chrissy projects

    ReplyDelete