Thursday, March 12, 2015

A card and a mini canvas

Hello everyone, Crece here with you today to share a couple of things ive been creating this month.


First up is a Birthday card I created using the new 'Lavender' CB1234 Flowers 12 

For this card I have used Scrapmatts chipboard...
CB1234 Flowers 12 (new)
I have also used 724 Gelly Roll Purple Star pen to colour the lavender and Happy Birthday chipboard.

 My next project is a mini canvas...

Make like a Lighthouse and Shine


I created a mixed media background on a mini canvas. I then used Gold Ferro to create the look of sand. I used the pack CB 1221 Nautical Designs 04
I heat embossed the anchor with embossing powder in copper.
I coloured the lighthouse first in Brilliance Dew Drop Platinum Planet and then the red was from 719 Gelly Roll Red Star
the foliage was coloured with 729 Gelly Roll Green Star.


Thanks for stopping by and having a look.
We would love to see your work in our Gallery.

Crece xxx

1 comment:

  1. Crece, loving your canvas! The lavender on the card looks fabulous! Fantastic projects!

    ReplyDelete