Monday, March 2, 2015

Welcome to Autumn with Anne....

Anne here today, sharing some creations I have made with some fabulous Scrapmatts Chipboard.

The first item I have to share is a Layout featuring some window frames and new floral pieces.  I have inked the floral pieces and blinged them up.  


Here are some close ups of the windows (CB5120 Windows 04) and flowers (CB1234 Flowers 12).



Then I have made this Masculine Birthday card, featuring some new hinges (CB1230 Hinges, Keys & Keyholes 03).


And Finally here is a LO I created for last month's White with 1 challenge, and I chose use some fabulous and adorable little houses (CB5121 Houses 01).  



Hope you have enjoyed my creations and looking forward to seeing Sofie and Andrew up in Brisbane later this month at the Stitches and Craft Show.

4 comments:

  1. Love your creations this month, they are all so different, great work!! Just love how you have blinged the new flower pieces too, great idea!! See you later in March!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three original and creative projects. I especially like the baby one with the blogged flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of projects Anne! Love how you have used the windows and the flowers look great with all the bling!

    ReplyDelete