Thursday, June 18, 2015

Special Days

What a huge month it has been. I had a wonderful time teaching alongside Sonia Thomason and Crece Thomas at the Brisbane Scrapbook Expo and catching up with old friends and making many more new friends.
 
"Special Days"
 

This is the layout that I taught in Brisbane.  I created the background using the mesh circles as a stencil CB5130 Circle Mesh and texture paste, added the fantastic CB5131 Bubbles and heat embossed the  Hinges from the CB1230 Hinges, Keys & Keyholes 03,  Buckle and Belt from CB1231 Buckles & Belts 01, and some chains from CB1229 Chains 02.
 
 
Andrew has been very busy creating new products. The Art Frames are just so much fun to play with and are a great gift idea or make gorgeous wall art..  I have been playing with a couple and this is what I have created.

"Precious" Art Frame




 
 
"Christmas" Art Frame
 
 

 
That is all I have to share with you today. Thanks for stopping by and make sure you pop over to the Online Store and have a look at some of the new goodies.
Happy Scrapping!
 
Tracey
xx
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your class at Brisbane was fabulous Tracey! I loved all the variations in backgrounds that the ladies (and gent!) came up with. Lots of happy faces and messy hands came out of the classroom :) Love the Art Frames too!

    ReplyDelete