Sunday, June 14, 2015

U Can Never Have Too Much Happy!




Hello friends of 
SCRAPMATTS
Kim here today to help inspire you to get creative!
A few of you 'lucky ladies' would recently been inspired by our wonderful 
'Scrapmatts' teachers at the 
'Brisbane Scrapbooking &Papercraft Expo'
sadly I couldn't attend
(due to a adult/child with a broken limb and also exams!)
Hopefully I can make it next year??!
 
But, alas I have been creating a few things in between.

Firstly a layout on my mad mob!

 {U Can Never Have Too Much Happy}
On this layout I have used the gorgeous
I have used
 in Bronze, on the Heart Frame &
also Bronze & Pink on the circles from the mesh!

 


The other creation I wish to share today is this card, also made using the
and




It is just so easy to create something special using 
SCRAPMATTS!

If you don't have any 'Scrapmatts' in your stash do yourself a favour and pop on over to the 
Thanks so much for stopping by 
Until next time!

LOve & Hugs




 

2 comments:

  1. Two great projects. Really love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed seeing you at Expo Kim :( Love your projects for this month! The background on your layout is to die for and the card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete