Sunday, April 24, 2016

About Me Canvas

Hi there! Hope you crafters are having a great weekend so far! I'm here today to share with you'll a canvas I made of me!

Without further ado, here is my canvas






How I put my canvas together:

1) First using the stencil by Scrapmatts, I created texture for the background.
2) Then, using distress paints, I painted over the texture at random areas.
3) Adhere photo
4) I picked out the chipboards I want to use on my canvas. Painted them using Silks and other mediums and left them to dry.
5) I then adhered them

Chipboard I used:



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sharm, cant wait to receive it..stunning, love your background use of stencils

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Sharm! Such a pretty photo and love the textures and colors! Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty way to display your photo and use the Scrapmatts chippies. Lovely work :D

    ReplyDelete