Monday, January 30, 2017

Elegant album

Hello dear friends! Today I want to show you an elegant album with my favourite chipboard! He plays a major role here, as always! Chipboard is very elegant in itself, it very graceful and without him at me wouldn't turn out this beautiful album!



I painted chipboard with a brilliant glitter.






I used:
 

                                                            CB6096 Ornate Frame 24

                                                                 CB4063 Leaf Spray 13
 
 
 
 
     
 

 
 

                                                                   Have a nice day!


 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Album, love how you have used all the chipboard.. love how you have tucked the mesh in the layers.. beautiful creating..

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely beautiful way to showcase all the Scrapmatts chipboard. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete