Monday, February 27, 2017

Inspired by Love - February Projects with Christine

February is the month of hearts which has inspired me to create a couple of projects that's all about love.  First up is my pink mixed media apple:



Scrapmatts chipboards: Ornate Frames (CB4069), Leaf Spray (CB5166), Scrap Words (CB6113)
 
Scrapmatts stencil: Borders (ST1010)
 
 
I've layered the Scrapmatts chipboards amongst the borders stenciled area to one side of the apple, and then layered some pink Tattered Angels paints for gorgeous punches of color.
 
 
It's fun layering Scrapmatts chipboards alongside and on top of each other, and then add some touches of Scrapmatts stencils and you're good to go.
 
On the other hand, sometimes you only need that little or final touch of Scrapmatts chipboard and stencil on some projects.  I'll show you how with my card inspired by the love of horses:
 

Scrapmatts chipboard: Assorted Words (CB6117)
 
Scrapmatts stencil: Circles (ST5006)
 
 
I simply added a wee bit of Circles stenciling on my card for a simple background.
 
 
The gorgeous love chipboard from the Assorted Words set is inked and is the perfect title and addition of chipboard to finish it all off.
 
Whether you like adding a little or a lot of chipboards and stencils, Scrapmatts will have something to suit you.  Check all the Scrapmatts goodies here.
 
I hope you enjoyed my February projects.  Thanks for popping in and I'll see you next month for more Scrapmatts creations.
 
Cheers,
 
 

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely, the love apple sure is creative and love the card.. as I also love horses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both a beautiful projects, that apple would have given you some work... I know the Christmas baubles I did were so hard to decorate on the rounded surfaces. You've done a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Always Christine stunning Projects, I love the level of your work...

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete