Sunday, May 21, 2017

Let's Make Cards!!!!



Hello & Welcome back to another Scrapmatts post.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday, I know I certainly am.

Today I'm sharing with you two sweet little card I've made.  These will be part of a kit I've been putting together for a group of ladies, so I hopefully they won't be snooping here before we head off in a couple of week..

 I love having the opportunity to work with Scrapmatts beautiful products, even their teeny tiny creations have so much intricate detail and they work beautifully with those little projects.

I have overlayed the With Love on top of my stamped quote.


From this angle shot you can you see the smaller part of the Rose Circles pieces that I have used giving them a lovely coating of Prima paint, really hard to get a good shot of how this paint transforms these pieces.









This card was created to look like a mini chalkboard using scraps from the kit I will be teach.
Again the small chipboard has worked beautifully.





I have used the Scrapmatts Words 26 and String Circles 02


 Loved how this fun little card turned out.








Well that is all from me this month, thanks for calling in and 
hope to see some your work in the Gallery.

Until next time, bye for now Fi!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Such wonderful cards Fi, lots to look at, great use of the chipboard too!

    ReplyDelete