Sunday, June 11, 2017

June creating with Helen - Once upon a time and Cool kid

Hello and welcome back to Scrapmatts.
It's Helen with you today.

I had the pleasure of the company of our Grandsons over the school holidays and am lucky enough to have a few new photos to scrap.

First up is one of the six year olds dressed in his King's cape.
Still on my stash busting strategy, I used one of my favourite collections from 
Simple Stories - "Say Cheese" 
 This CHIPBOARD TITLE seemed perfect for dress up play - I left it raw.
I cut into the STICKS and scattered them around under the photos.
The DELIGHT title is from a word pack.

The next layout is combined with the CSI challenge 231 
which Scrapmatts is generously sponsoring.
I'm a big fan of the ALPHABET FLAGS, I think they look great on a Boy's page.
I also used the STRING CIRCLES which I heat embossed.
The background was given the star treatment too by adding texture paste
through  STENCIL STARS and splashing some Oxide paint on top.

Did you know you can order direct from Scrapmatts?
CLICK HERE to see the amazing range.

Feel free to upload your Scrapmatts projects to the gallery
so we can leave you some love.

1 comment:

  1. These look wonderful Helen, such lovely photos and love the clean designs too..

    ReplyDelete