Thursday, June 1, 2017

Warm Welcome to June at Scrapmatts!



A very warm welcome to the middle of the calendar year, dearest 
Scrapmatts followers!!
The months are ticking over rather quickly, as we hit the mid-point of the year.
I've been creating a lot of Shaker Cards of late, and when I was thinking about what to create this month for my Design Team work, here at Scrapmatts I thought I would make a spin off of the Shaker Card and go with Oversized Shaker Tags!
Making the humble tag just a little more exciting!!!

Let me show you......

 Scrapmatts have a great range of chipboard pieces that can/could be used to create great elements to place into Shaker cards or Shaker Tags!
 To create a little interest on the leaves I simply placed the chipboard in an an embossing folder & ran them through the cuttlebug.
 
 For this Shaker Tag I have used some of the pieces that pop out of the Circle Mesh Chipboard packs.
I also used some seed beads & one of the super cute butterflies from the Leaf Spray pack to place behind the shaker window. I also stuck my Scrapmatts word (Cherish) behind the window.

This is a great way to make the most of your crafty purchases.
The possibilities are endless.

If your heading to the Scrapbooking & Papercraft Expo in Brisbane this year, I will be at the
New Innovation Trends Area, demonstrating how to create Shaker Cards.
Please stop by and say 'Hello'


Scrapmatts products used
(Tag 1)

 (Tag 2) 
 

I do hope you like my creations & I hope you get some time to create real soon!
Make sure you stop by in another day or two to see more amazing creations from the fabulous Design Team here at Scrapmatts!!!

Happy Crafting




4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Kim these tags look amazing, love the size and love how you have used the little chippies in them too! Hope to see you at the show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy....please find me at the show! We need to meet!

      Delete
  2. Creative and innovative use of chipboard Kim - have fun at the show. I'd love to be there too, but sadly not this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Helen!
      One day WE WILL meet, in real life!!!

      Delete