Friday, August 25, 2017

A Girly Book Box by Christine

Hello to all our lovely Scrapmatts followers.  It's my turn on the blog today to share some Scrapmatts inspiration and this month I've created an off the page project which is a girly book box.


Scrapmatts Chipboards: Black Scrap Words 23 (CB1237), Roses 02 (CB1202)

Scrapmatts Stencil: 9017 Net






The background texture of the book box cover has a layer of medium stencilled through Scrapmatts' new Net stencil, which come in a set of small, medium, and large size.  Isn't Sofie clever in giving us different size options.


Inside the book box are Scrapmatts' gorgeous Rose chipboard with the versatile Black Scrap Words chipboard.  I find myself adding these Scrap Words chipboards on most of my projects and I may need to get some more of them.  Just look at how they pop off the front and inside.


I especially made this for my daughter and she loves it as much as I do.  It has the combination of our favourite colors...hers is pink and mine is yellow.  Very girly, just the way we like it.

Thanks for popping in and I hope you enjoyed my post this month.  Check out all the array of Scrapmatts chipboards and stencils HERE.

Cheers,



2 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful Christine, love how you have decorated the top of the box, and yes the different sized stencils are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete