Wednesday, September 5, 2018

September Creations with Tania

Hello there!

Tania joining you today to share a couple of projects I created for this month using lots of gorgeous Scrapmatts goodies! 

 First up I have a layout to share...... 

"Happy Little Moments"


I added some texture to the background patterned paper using the brick stencil, definitely a favourite!  Once dry I added lots of paper layers and beautiful blooms.  I then tucked in my gorgeous Wildflower chipboard pieces, which I left in the white finish.  I added a little bit of the Nuvo Crystal drops to the centre of the chipboard flowers.

 CB4072 Wildflowers 01




















ST9023 Bricks Stencil

Here's some close ups of the layout.......






Next up I have some cards to share.......


As my cards were slightly Shabby Chic I decided to keep the Frames in the white finish too, I thought it suited the papers well.  I finished off the cards with lots of blooms and some chipboard butterflies which I painted with Nuvo Crystal Drops.





























CB1158 Butterflies 20












 Some close ups of the cards......










Well that's all from me today!  I hope I have inspired you all a little.  Don't forget to check out the  store here for all your Scrapmatts goodies, and also pop back to the blog to see the gorgeous creations from the other DT girls.

 Until next time, happy crafting Tania xx


3 comments:

  1. Oh these are so beautiful Tania, love how you have used the frames on your cards.. pretty layout too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such stunning creations, Tania..... Loving your use of Scrapmatts goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your layout, Tania....some of my favourite colours! Stunning use of Scrapmatts products!!!

    ReplyDelete