Saturday, April 20, 2019

"A Handful of Happiness, A Heart full of Love" Layout with Novita Ferris



Hello everyone, 

Novita here with you today. 
Happy Easter to everyone..... I hope you're having a lovely Easter holiday so far and also have a wonderful weekend.

Today I'm sharing a layout that I created using Scrapmatts new chipboard pieces.


Here is my layout...





and here some close up photos...









Well that's all from me today. 
I hope you like what I made and will feel motivated to get creative. 







The Scrapmatts chipbords used :

CB5166 Leaf Spray 15

CB1257 Scrap Words 40

CB5132 Chains 01


Thank you for stopping by and make sure you pop over to have a look the great new chipboards and stencils on the SCRAPMATTS online store.


Until next time,

Happy Crafting xx






3 comments:

  1. Oh this is absolutely gorgeous Novita, love all the details..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Novita....absolutely love your layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete