Thursday, April 11, 2019

The brighter the better right?

I'm currently on a real bright layout binge 😊

The new 'Happiness' papers from Coco Vanilla are NOT helping the situation! ðŸ˜† 

These gorgeous painterly papers are just divine and perfect for my family photos as usually with our large family every colour under the sun is represented in every photo.

Here I've used some chipboards to blend in with the bouquets on the papers. This was a very quick and easy layout to put together as I just used some markers to colour the floral chippies. 

The good thing about these whimsical papers is that I didn't need to be too precious about my colouring skills, I just threw the colour on and stuck them down, knowing they would blend easily with the arty papers :) 

LAYOUT 1


     

Mind you ... I couldn't resit putting a little Crystalina KindyGlitz 
on the flowers as they were drying.
  




 I have been dying to use these 'wings' chipboards and was stoked to find this pic that looked so cute with them tucked into it. 

I know that ideally we find embellishments to enhance our pages, but sometimes the whole page is driven by one single embellishment ... like this one 😊

LAYOUT 2


I added circles to the background to give some texture and interest and to mimic a cloud like feel.

  


Feathers to go along with the theme were a given! LOL



I must say, I feel like its a pretty good bonus that we get the title thrown in there with the wings :) 



STEP CARD

And I have one card to share with you also... a step card capitalising on this awesome star chipboard set ... I just loved how much product was included in this one packet!! Easily enough for me to embellish 3 different cards.






My big hint for colouring these tiny little stars though is to do it while they are still sitting in their chipboard casing as it makes it HEAPS easier.


And thats my share for the day over and done with. 
Thanks for staying with me all the way to the end of the post 😊 as a reward here's my favourite meme at the moment... currently my screen saver, just incase my husband ever looks at my computer. 😜


Cheers from Kel ðŸ˜Š

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful creating, Kelly-ann! Loving the brights...and loving your use of Scrapmatts!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, a compliment from your awesome self is always so special ❤️

      Delete
  2. Thanks Andrew ... great to know there are others out there that appreciate the bright and bold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work, Kelly...Love your creations xx

    ReplyDelete