Monday, September 30, 2019

Creating Memories

Hi Fi here today, sharing with a page I created using a snapchat picture of my Grandad.

I'm sure when you get to the ripe old age of 93 you've seen so many changes and things you never thought possible have become possible.  Whilst over in Perth last Christmas I spent a week catching up with him, reminiscing and just enjoying the family company.  We thought it would be fun to get a few of these new modern snaps, he thought it was pretty funny as well.

I've used a mix of Mintay and 13 Arts on this layout, loads of fussy cutting and layering.

Last week I was able to catch up with the lovely Sofia, Andrew and Crece up and Craft Alive in Toowoomba as well as restock my Scrapmatts Chippies.  I have to say I nearly missed grabbing these new titles thankfully Crece pointed them out.  Loving These Memories title worked perfectly on this page for me.  I did use a stencil as well but unfortunately it ended up being covered up.



I have inked the title with two different colours of distress ink.




Click on the picture below and it will take you to all the beautiful titles that are now available.



See you next month, happy scrapping.







2 comments:

  1. What an amazing layout.. so many details.. I love the photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Beautiful work, Fi

    ReplyDelete