Saturday, October 5, 2019

October Scrapmatts Layout by Kim




Hello...hello dear friends of 
SCRAPMATTS!

Today I am sharing with you all, a layout.

This layout features my grandson Flynn dressed up for his first ever, Book Week Parade at school.

I have always loved Book Week 
(always a highlight of the school year for us and just so much fun!)

Let me show you my layout....

{BOOK WEEK}
 For this layout I wanted to do something a little different with my title. Using a large stencil and craft knife I simply cut my letters (carefully out), but not at the bottom of each letter. I then stuck paper behind the letters.
I like how this turned out.














 
For my layout I have used 49 & Market 'Old School' Mini Collection
SCRAPMATTS PRODUCTS
used;

 

 
 
 I hope you have enjoyed looking at my layout?
I hope I have inspired you to try and think outside the box a little with you titles?

Well, guys.... I am sure thought of Christmas are starting to creep into your thought....Don't forget about 
SCRAPMATTS 
amazing Christmas products to help you with your crafting!


Also don't forget to pop back here to the blog to see what the other Design Team members
have been creating!

Until Next Time
Happy Crafting

 Kim Ewins 

P.S Flynn won first prize for his costume in his infants section!!!


 

2 comments: