Saturday, October 12, 2019

Happy Days

With Summer rolling around I'm very happy report that Happy Days are in fact plentiful again! lol I love summer and the long sunny days that it brings.

My husband and I were off for a date at the beach the first spring weekend we got the chance ... these layouts of the day have been made using some light airy papers and some playful, fun chipboards. 

I just adore the Scrapmatts hexagon chippies as they are so versatile and adaptive ... that includes both the inside and outside bits. 🙂


Here I've used the CT0030 chipboard title 'Happy Days'. I've also used some Walnut Stain distress ink to create a variegated colour look ... this is by far my favourite technique for colouring chipboard and I find myself coming back to this technique over and over 😁

 
   

And once again I've used the flying birds template ( ST9020 - A6) on this page. This is by far the most used template in my stash ... any outdoor beachy page ends up with these gorgeous birds on it.

         


and for my second layout...


Here I've used the  Captured Moments Title CT033 and variegated the colour using ink again.

 


I also used the inside and outside of this 
groovy hexagon (CB5124) chipboard set.



Then I finished off the page with a few elements from this awesome little Australian collection...



The left over bits from this scrapping session will end up on future pages and cards of course, but thats a story for another day...

Thanks for popping by the blog for a look. 
I hope you have a ball creating and scrapping your own summer memories.

Cheers from Kel

4 comments: