Monday, December 23, 2019

Let It Snow



Hello 


Jodie with you today sharing my project for December.
Wow I can't believe it's already the end of the year.

This is my Let it Snow page, that I have put into a frame to create a beautiful Christmas gift using 
Scrapmatts chipboard to embellish.

         

For this project I have used the stunning papers 'Let it Snow' & the collectables from Kaisercraft.
They are foiled and in the gorgeous mint green.




I have cut the centre out of the base piece and added the white cardstock between the two pieces to create a border. 
I used Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink to colour the edges.
I used Liquid Pearls to create dimension on the chipboard.
Below are a few closeups of the page.
   


                   

For this project I used the following chipboard pieces










  Please head over to the website and shop the new designs.

There are some great new titles suitable for all your scrapbooking needs.

**************************************************

You can find more of our designers and projects on the facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/scrapmatts/

**************************************************

You can find more of my designs at www.craftontherun.net

Til next month


I want to take this time to wish you all 

JD







No comments:

Post a Comment