Thursday, January 2, 2020

Loving these memories Tag Album - Crece

Hello Scrapmatts Fans, Welcome to 2020. Crece here with you today to share my Tag Album I created using Scrapmatts Chipboard, charms and lace.


Loving These Memories - Tag Album

Front Page of Album

I created this album using Large Scrapmatts Tags, I have used papers by Couture Creations - Butterfly Garden
Scrapmatts Chipboard on the cover include -:

Other Scrapmatts Products used -:
String of pearls

Below are the other Tags from the album





Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have an amazing 2020 full of all things Crafty and Fun.

Make sure you head on over to the Scrapmatts.com Facebook page to keep up to date with all things Scrapmatts, and check back here on the blog for some amazing inspiration from the Design Team.







1 comment:

  1. This looks fantastic, love how you have used the Scrapmatts chippies!!

    ReplyDelete