Sunday, October 23, 2022

October Scrapping


Hi everyone, Lisette here with my October layouts.

Hubby and I have just had a lovely holiday exploring country and costal Victoria.  I am sure I will be sharing lots of layouts from our trip in the next few months. Unfortunately much of the area we visited, is now flooded.  Thoughts and hugs to those effected by these floods.`

I also forgot all about my September post 😞.

Life has been so busy lately but I managed to do a couple of layouts from September challenges.

The first one is from White with 1.  I am definitely not a fan of Purple, but actually quite like this layout.




ST9024 Brick Stencil


ST9050 Hearts Stencil


CB5183 Bricks 01


CB5178 Wildflowers 05


CB6105 Assorted Words 23



My second layout is from a Kraft+ challenge.  All about spring. These photos were taken last spring after a wet winter.  Its still too rainy for early blooms this year!





ST9024 Bricks


ST5030 Flowers


CB6122 Card Elements 004



CB1068 Hearts 01


CB6115 Assorted Words 25


ST9003 Circles

I am very excited as I am attending a Scrapbooking Retreat in a couple of weeks.  Looking forward to getting a number of layouts done with Scrapmatts products.  Keep an eye out for those over the next few months.

Hopefully my layouts have given you some inspiration using Scrapmatts Chipboard and Stencils.

Until next time, stay safe and Happy Scrapping!

Lisette  😄




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lisette, love the way you have used multiple stencils on your layouts, very creative

    ReplyDelete