Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Fantastic February

 Well, here we are again my lovelies and already into the second month of the year!!! Totally insane!!!

Anyway, on to my pages for this month.

It's no surprise that little Alaina once again is the star of one of the pages, can't get enough of her and it helps that her Mum is always sending me pics and these ones of her are just so cute, especially sitting beside the family cat.



With the exception of the cat chippy I inked the cute little birds and words with a lovely shade of pink, really goes so well with the papers and the pics.

PRODUCTS USED

CB1088 Birds 02 - White Mist







Next is a picture that I took a few years ago while on holidays on the South Coast (one of my fav spots to go to). Driving into the back of a shopping centre carpark I saw this beautiful scene of the old rusty wheelbarrow, fallen down fence, dilapidated shed and geranium's just growing wild. It was such an incredible contrast between the hustle and bustle of the carpark and this little bit of tranquility. So of course, I had to take a picture. 

I left all the chipboard raw as it really matched in with the shed.


PRODUCTS USED







Well, that is me for this month.
Heading back to the South Coast next week for a four day holiday with the lovely Kim Ewins and Rachel Funnell. We are staying in a cabin overlooking the ocean so it should be very Zen and relaxing.

Until next time
Hugs and love
Annette
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment