Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Kraft, Yellow, Orange & Red

Hi everyone

Lisette here with two layouts for the Kraft+ February Challenge.  I was so excited when I was asked to be a Guest Designer at Kraft+ this month by the fabulous Paula Perry.  She knows me so well -   The challenge was to use Yellow, Red/Orange and of course Kraft.

I sorted through lots of photos to find just the right one!  I couldn't go past this one which I took during our trip to Uluru a couple of years ago.  I had so much fun with paint, inks, sprays, paste and of course the beautiful Scrapmatts stencils and chipboard.




ST9067 Circle Stencil

ST5041 Stars

 

ST9049 Hearts



CB5189 Flourishes & Leaves 01


CB1159 Hearts 05


CB5117 Tabs 01


CT065 Amazing Sunset Title


I couldn't stop at one layout for this challenge.  We recently did a driving tour in Victoria.  I loved the bollards on the Waterfront in Geelong.  These lifesavers fit the brief perfectly.  This was a simple quick layout.




ST9105 Mesh

CB1019 Card Borders 02


CB6105 Assorted Words 23


CB1205 Mini Tags 01

If these layouts have inspired you to check out this challenge you still have a few days left.

Until next month,

Happy Scrapping

Lisette 😊

2 comments: