Monday, March 27, 2023

Birthday Celebration

Hi everyone

Well I have lost a week!!!  I thought I was so organised.  I planned to do this post tomorrow night, which would have it posted on the 22nd - which is my date.    It wasn't until this weekend that I realised I that the 22nd was last Wednesday.  😆😆

Well life happens and time gets away from you.  I swear it was only just Christmas time, now Easter is almost here.

I only have one layout for you today, but it is a double page spread.  I don't do them that often these days.  

Last year for my birthday the girls organised dinner in at Darling Harbour (Sydney).  I have said it before but I love going out with my daughters as adults.







ST9091 - Pattern Stencil


CB4072 Wildflowers 01


CB5177 Wildflowers 04



CB1271 Scrap Words 55



CB1159 Hearts 05


Hopefully next month I am on time! 

I hope my layout inspires you to take photos celebrations for you!  As mums we don't really record our celebration and milestones, we usually focus on others.

Until then, stay safe

Happy Scrapping

Lisette  😄


1 comment: