Friday, April 7, 2023

SOFT AND PRETTY

 Hello again my lovelies and welcome to you all.

Hard to believe that we are in April already, daylight savings has finished (bit sad about that) and the Easter Bunny is not that far away.

As the title of this post suggests the layouts, I have done for this month are soft, pretty, with flowers and fussy cutting. As always, some gorgeous Scrapmatts chipboards, embellies and a sweet stencil add to the total effect of these pages.

The first page is of my lovely neighbour Taylor (mum to the beautiful Alaina, my favorite little one to scrap). This was one of the many stunning pregnancy photos she had done and is by far, in my opinion, the best.

I used the stencil by inking through it with a nice green ink which I also used on the Scrapword, with the leaf sprays some chocolate ink matched in with the papers and the photo so well. I cut the lace doilies in half and tucked them under the clusters of flowers, and then added the pretty pale pink bling in the center of the fussy cut flowers and a few just randomly over the page.


PRODUCTS USED






Next is a longtime friend and her beautiful family, again I keep the palette for this soft, with pretty pastels, fussy cutting and flowers. I used some of the leftover pieces from the Scrap Words on this page and left them raw as it really suited the photo and the papers. I absolutely love the beautiful frame; it is such a great size and really fit the pic so well. Again, the same colour Craft Gems as the above page and some oh so pretty flower stamens.


PRODUCTS USED





Well, that is all for me this month, I hope that I will get to see some of you at the Scrapmatts Retreat at Neville next month. Always a great time, so relaxing and some absolutely fantastic ladies who attend.

Please enjoy your Easter break, I have taken a few extra days off and will be with a friend, painting my hallway, doors, architraves and skirting after my recent bathroom and toilet renovation.

If you are travelling be safe and have a great time.

Hugs and love
Annette xx


No comments:

Post a Comment