Tuesday, July 25, 2023

July Scrapping

 Hi everyone!

I am a couple of days late again this month 😞.  Had great plans to be organised, but the week got away from me.  Anyway here I am.

I have two very different layouts for you today.

The first one I completed for the White with 1 Challenge - White & Brown and it had to include tags.  I love these little Scrapmatts tags. So easy to add to a layout.  I just added a little but of gold ink to the Scrapmatts Chipboard pieces.  This gave them a little sparkle and some depth to the layout.






ST5007 Stones Stencil


CB5137


CB5188

CB1241 - Scrap Words 27


CB1205 - Mini Tags 01


My second layout for today is a simple quick one.






ST5006 - Circles


CB4069 - Ornate Frames 26


CB5082 Leaf Spray 02


CB1189 - Scrapwords 01

I hope these two layouts have given you some inspiration and different ways to use the fabulous Scrapmatts Chipboard and Stencils.

Until next time

Happy Scrapping

Lisette   
  



2 comments: