Thursday, August 10, 2023

Dream - by Crece

 Hello fellow crafty peeps. Crece here with you today to share a layout of my beautiful granddaughter Lily. This little girl has come into my life at the right time, her smile brightens any day and her little giggle is infectious. I'm so lucky to be her Mee Maw.

This photo was taken on the first time she went to the beach with us, she had just finished in the water and was wrapped up all snuggled in her towel.

Dream


Close ups...



I love using these tiny words on my layouts, they can be used as a title like I have, or to sum up how you felt at that moment.


I used a white gold shimmer paint to colour the wings and the frame, he looked stunning against the paper collection I used - Sweet Magnolia from Uniquely Creative.

Scrapmatts products I used:

CB1200 Scrap Words 08

CB1120 Wings 01




Hope you get a chance this week to do some crafting, thanks for stopping by.
Come back again to check out what the rest of the design team has created this month :)



2 comments: