Friday, July 18, 2014

Celebrating Love

Hi All,

After spending a week house bound due to being unwell with the flu along with my two boys (although it was nice spending some quite time together all cuddled up on the lounge watching dvd's) I was more than ready to have a play with all my paints, paper and chippie!
 
My Husband and I are celebrating our 11th Wedding Anniversary, and I have created a couple of ATC's and a mini canvas to celebrate the occasion.
 
"Love ATC's"




I have created the background by using a stencil and a medium paste. Once the medium dried I then have sprayed a selection of glimmer mists randomly over the background and wiped the excess off with a baby wipe. I also then used a script stamp and black ink to lightly stamp on the background to add some more texture. I have used CB1197 Scrapwords, CB1190 Scrapwords , CB1203 Birdbaths MC1016 Crowns 03 and CH063 Keys #2 and CH062 Keys #1 charms.

"You Make Me Smile" Mini Canvas


I created the background in same way as I did for the ATC's.  I used CB6091 Ornate Frames which I coloured with a mix of metallic distress stains and CB1115 Leaves 01, CB4008 Butterflies 01, CB1198 Scrapwords 06 and a metal flower charm CH073 Filigree Flower #13.
 
 
"Your Mine" Layout
 
This layout that I have created I have used sheets of paper from an old comic book. To tone down the colours I sprayed a light mist of white and wiped the excess off.  To blend the background together I have used a brick die and placed this over the comic paper.
 
 
 
I have used the funky new CB5115 Telephone Dial 01which I have cut in half and used on either side of my photo.
 
 
The CB1189 Scrapwords 01 are always a great way to fill spaces on your layout and add meaning to your page.
 


 
I also have used CB5106 Chevrons 01, and a metal charm CH016 Filigree Flowers #8
which I have cut in half and added to my flower cluster on each corner.



Thanks for stopping by and seeing what we have been creating. Make sure that you pop over to the Scrapmatts Gallery and share your projects that you have created using Scrapmatts goodies.
 
Happy Scrapping
Tracey
xx


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Tracey. Love how you have cut the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Tracey, as always, happy anniversary..love the canvas, gorgeous layout of your son too..cute photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. The ATCs and canvas look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo! Congrats on 11yrs married :) love your mini canvas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all of those fabulous textured backgrounds Tracey! Congrats on 11 years :)

    ReplyDelete