Sunday, July 20, 2014

LO+masculine card and guest book

Hi dear Scrapmatts fans!
Today I have for you few projects with our adorable chipboards :)

Firstly I`ll show LO that I created for my soulsister and very beautiful girl))






Scrapmatts chipboards: little butterfly from set CB1028 Butterflies 18, big butterfly from set CB4008 Butterflies 01, frame, arrow CB6095 Assorted Words 18word CB1200 Scrapwords 08


Also I created masculine card for our family friend) It is little but very unusual for usual people :)
I used many black color and little green and orange details.


Scrapmatts chipboards: CB5017 Nested Shapes 03 and CB1204 Ribbon Banners 01

And finally guest book.
It is very sweet and romantic. And mostly romantic details are hanmade heart and Scrapmatts birds :)






Hapy scrapping day!

5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous and soft and sweet, just like you..love them Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all three projects. The card especially really interests me, looks like it folds out into three sections?

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous work! Love the softness of the layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great projects!! love the color combo on the layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous projects Tanya! The colours are stunning :)

    ReplyDelete