Tuesday, July 8, 2014

New Release time!!!

Well June was exciting with the Brisbane Scrapbook Expo and all the shopping, learning and social activities that comes along with one of the biggest scrappy weekends of the year! Of course along with all of that are the fabulous new Scrapmatts releases :)
Ornate frames are one of my favourites and the newest release Ornate Frames CB4066 certainly had me feeling happy!



Using Scrapmatts Chipboard Ornate Frames CB4066, Scrapwords CB6088 and CB1168, Feathers CB1222 along with Charms Fob Watch CH037 and Filigree Flowers #7 CH014


How gorgeous are the new feathers? I just want to use them on every project :)


With my title I used the word 'Times' from the pack CB6088 and cut the 's' off the end as I didn't need the plural. Also for the 'in' I used the word 'inspire' from the CB1168 pack and cut off the 'spire' to get the word I needed. 


I love playing with ATC's and created these two vintage style cards:


Using Scrapmatts chipboard ATC's Rounded Corners ATC10-008 and Arch ATC10-007, Ornate Frames CB5095, Scrapwords CB1191 and CB1197, Clocks CB1107 along with Charms Filigree Flower CH073



Finally this is the layout for the class I taught at Scrapbook Expo using the new Ornate Frames. Thank you to all of the fabulous ladies (and one fantastic gentleman!) who came along and joined in the fun. I love teaching and having a group of people that are happy to get messy and creative and have a laugh along the way just makes it all the more wonderful :)


Happy creating everyone
Sonia x

2 comments:

  1. These new frames were made just for you Sonia and I know they are your new favourites already..stunning, both the layouts are truely beautiful. ATC are very special and cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have totally owned the frames! Stunning work Sonia!

    ReplyDelete