Wednesday, December 5, 2018

December Creations with Tania

Hello there!

Tania joining you today to share some projects I created for this month using lots of gorgeous Scrapmatts goodies! 

First up this month I have a layout.....

"A Perfect Day"


I added texture to my background page using the Damask template with texture paste.  Once dry I added some colour.
I used lots of paper layers and fussy cut flowers on this page and added one of the string star circles to frame my photo.  Finished the page of with a flourish or two tucked into the layers and some Scrap Word titles.

A few close ups......











My second share for this month is a couple of Christmas cards.


As you know by now I love to add layers to my cards.  Once I had my paper layers I added some of the white finish Holly chipboard to each.  I used chipboard stars on both cards which I altered with purple glitter and finished of each card with a Christmas sentiment.

"Merry Christmas Card"


Some close ups......




"Tis the Season"


Some close ups......




CB5163 Holly 04




















CB1227 Christmas Ornaments 13




















CB1213 Scrap Words 15



Well that's all from me today!  I hope I have inspired you all a little.  Don't forget to check out the store here for all your Scrapmatts goodies, and also pop back to the blog to see the gorgeous creations from the other DT girls.

 Until next time, happy crafting Tania xx

4 comments:

  1. Stunning creations, Tania.....love them all and fantastic use of Scrapmatts products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are gorgeous! fabulous layout and the cards look wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING colours on that layout ... I love it! I adore all those little Scrapmatts stars scattered all over .... its a BEAUTIFUL page <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Kim, Lizzy and Kelly-ann xx

    ReplyDelete