Monday, December 17, 2018

Flowers Love Little Girls



Flowers Love Little Girls

Good Morning

Here is my latest work for Scrapmatts DT
Flowers Love Little Girls



This layout features the new word title 


It also showcases the beautiful Wildflowers chipboard.
I have left it raw, as I wanted it to be seen among the flowers.
The flowers are from Toko Central in Bali.



 Products used





Special Moments

This is my second layout 'Special Moments' I have created with more gorgeous Scrapmatts chipboard and again I have stayed with the Stargazer papers from Kaisercraft. 


       

This time I have left some of the chipboard raw and then used a Wink of Stella Black pen to colour the lamp post, butterflies and flowers.




I love the picket fence and wanted to create a garden feel to the layout.
The butterflies are included in the picket fence chipboard.



Chipboard used in this layout.









CB1237 Scrap Words


CB4017 Picket Fence



CB5026 Lamp Posts

Thanks for stopping by and please be sure to leave some love on the blog and facebook.

https://scrapmatts.blogspot.com/

https://www.facebook.com/scrapmatts/

You can find me on my blog

www.craftontherun.net

I would like to take this opportunity to say












2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creating Jodie, I love those wildflower chipboard pieces.. and a very merry Christmas to you and yours too..

    ReplyDelete